Sunday, March 25, 2012

CULT CONVERTERS REVIEW

2 months ago i(kami) gave some cult converter to one of the southend pirates ;



CULT CONVERTERS REVIEW: George J Bottomley
duro: 85a
Height: 70mm
Width: 46mm
Contact patch: 31.5mm
Bearing seat: Sideset 
I've been skating these babies for just over 2 months and i can without a doubt say they are the best wheels I've ever skated, the slide they give is unreal, you feel like effortless in all you're movements, I feel these wheels have taken my longboarding to a whole new level, they are perfect for my style. Even though they are mega slidy i find them very easy to control when i need to, i feel as if i could do anything on these wheels. An average day on these wheels for me in a light cruise/pump along the seafront the my spot, then slide the Jesus out of them for the hole day 3-4 days a week, no better way to spend you're free time other than sideways. I'd recommend these wheels to pros and beginners, i wouldn't suggest these wheels to people who are doing 30mph + sliding. I find even at 15 or so they can be nuttts, to sum these wheels up, Mega slidy, great for beginners and pros, super easy and looooottts of fun! I'll defo be skating these wheels again  10/10


http://www.newtons-shred.co.uk/wheels/cult-wheels/cult-converters-70mm-85a-wheels-1-wheel.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment