Thursday, November 03, 2011

Jamie slide puck black ice palm

This guy Jamie, does it all! He designs his own decks, makes his own slide pucks, gloves and organises events (cpp slide comp 2011, brand ash).

I wanted to give a quick review on his slide puck black ice palm: Diameter: 80mm Thickness: 16mm Genuine Velcro TM (Hook)

The quality blew me away, super smooth with minimum friction, fast slide, very quiet and last forever. This is all you need for a night session in a private residential street.

Jamie gave me these pucks 4 months ago and since then I have been out almost everyday (freeriding, Dh and slide tech) when I have a chance on my break, knk ,southend slide comp, ccp slide comp, session with the sl research division, southend longboard and with family. So after a great summer skate they are not even half the size.

Jamie is a very friendly guy and passionate about the longboard community and we are very proud to have him in the N’s team. Thank you


Isaac says: be smart! Buy UK products and only buy it from the best UK testing taste steeze online friendly shop ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment